16 April 2011

YSL Volume Effect Mascara...



This is one of my mothers day presents from my lovely boys (and there daddy).

It was £22 and came with a free YSL eye make up remover which was a great bonus although i haven't tryed it out yet and im loving simple to much at the minute.

I am very pleased with how the mascara works it definitely help my lashes look long and full!
It stays on all day and doesn't make my lashes feel hard.

The lady who i spoke to at the YSL counter said this was there most popular mascara.
I havnt had anything thing from them before so this was a very good first buy.


The free YSL eye makeup remover.....

Volume Effect...


The Brush..


The look....


The Packaging....


I would definitly recommed this and will pick it up again for myself.

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is super lengthy! love the effect :)wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have an amazing eye lashes!!! This mascara didnt really do anything for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig