9 October 2014

{Winter style} Lifestyle

I absalutley love this little outfit I mentioned them in a recent post I did with Emme wearing the boots. I'm really loving Zara and I had been looking everywhere for a really nice mustard top and this was only around £5, It's really soft and has lace down the sleeves. The coat is also Zara, I had a few days when I went crazy in there :). 

It's the boys Halloween party at school tomorrow....a bit early I know but they are so excited.Especially Cambell as it is his first school disco! He's always took Jake to them with me but because he was in the nursery he couldn't go. I need to find them something to wear and get some face paint ideas!

Laura 
{FollowMe}

Follow Lauras Blog 

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! You have a beautiful little model too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig