27 October 2014

No Phone | Lifestyle

 The boys have been off school since Thursday for the Holidays which I am so happy about! We have been doing lots of crafty things & baking together. So far we have made 3 batches of cookies, Jam tarts, decorated pumpkins, read books, watched Hocus pocus, Oliver, HomeAlone, Made Leaf pictures and decorated plates! 

Today is Jason's first day off work and we are hopefully going to get me a new phone as the touch screen on my iphone has stopped working. I haven't been able to do anything on it for about a week which is so annoying. I'm very tempted to go for the iphone 6 plus though, I think the big screen would be great for yt videos and the battery life is suppose to be so much better. Do you have the plus? What do you think about it?

L x
{Follow me}
Follow Lauras Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig