15 October 2014

Fun Healthy Halloween Idea {Spooky Fruit}

This is something we did last year, the boys {and myself} had so much fun doing it. I thought I would share the idea again this year incase you are looking for fun things to do that are 'Halloween themed'. We went and bought a bunch of different fruit to made different 'spooky' things with them. For the Spider we used a plum for the body then tooth picks and blueberrys for the legs. Mini pumpkins were done using persimmons,which are super tasty and I'd never had before doing this. Month/teeth were cut up apples with sliced almonds as the teeth. 

I think it's such a fun little project to do and it is lots of fun or the children plus your left with a nice fruit snack for after ;).

Laura x
Follow Lauras Blog 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig