12 October 2014

Autumn Walks {Lifestyle}

 Last week we went conker collecting, the boys came home with a bag full which was super exciting for them. We were hoping to find some pine cones to decorate so I think next week we will go somewhere different. I love these pictures I got while we walked around. I really need to start getting them printed off more. It's been so long since I had any printed. If you know of a cheap website that does them please let me know, I say cheap as I literally have 100's to do{agh}!

Cambell brought the class teddy home this weekend which is a little dog teddy and he had to write in a book what they have done together over the weekend. Unfortunately I have been really poorly so we haven't been anywhere.....not quite sure what I'm going to write in the book for him ;/.

Laura
{FOLLOW ME}
Follow Lauras Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig