22 September 2014

What she wears | Lifestyle

I am quickly becoming addicted to the Zara kids range, they have so many cute things this season. I have so many dresses on my list {thats never ending} to get Emme. I called in last week as I had seen some boots online but when we got there they didn't have her size, typically they had the size smaller and size up. So I decided I would get them online when I got home as they are the only boots I've seen that I have totally fallen in love with. You know when you are looking for something and no where sells what you want...well this was them. I ended up finding a really cute coat that was so fluffy on the inside, I couldn't not get it. As well as this snood she has on in the pictures. Luckly they had the shoes online which I ordered....along with a cute mustard top.

'I feel like these boots will go with so many cute outfits over the winter!'

Bow headband - The Bow Boutique
Shirt- Next
Shorts - Next
Tights - Next 
Boots - Zara
Snood - Zara

Laura x
{FOLLOW ME}
Follow Lauras Blog 

2 comments:

  1. How adorable is this?? The little snood is just the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    Chloe's Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I'm in love! Think she needs more colours <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig