11 September 2014

Birthday Part Two {Best Toys}

This is a follow on post from yesterdays as I mentioned {Here}. I wanted to mention these toy's as both the boys and Emme have been really loving recently. Luckily we have had some better weather this week so they have been able to get out and have some fun with them.

For the longest time Cambell has asked for one of the Cosy Coupe cars. Whenever we go to a play area he will play in one or if we go to his nana's house he will play with Jason's little sisters. With them being quite big I would always put of getting one. When it was coming up to his birthday I asked him what he would like and again the Cosy Coupe came up and it was all he would ask for obviously he is getting bigger and I wondered if he would even still fit in one! I was speaking to my sister about it and her son has one, he is a year older than Cambell and still likes to play in his. I have also recently changed the boys room about to bunk beds again so they have alot more space. I knew 100% he would love it and play in it all the time and when he did grow out of it Emme would still get use from it. We got Cambell a little Minnie Mouse car for his first or second birthday which he still plays with now...everytime we get in the car he will sit it on his knee and pretend he is driving the car which also made me want to get him the bigger one. So over the last month or so I had been looking around to get one for him. I loved the police ones and the pink ones are so cute. We finally found this one at Asda it was the cheapest I could find it too, the other shops were £45 or £50.

Cambell absalutley loves it although Emme love's a lot too and is definitely not happy if she can't be in it constantly! We will definitely get some good use out of it. It's one of them toys that is everyone's favourite, If you have the room I would 100% recommend them if you have a birthday coming up or looking for Christmas present ideas and its a bargain at £40 for the playing time they will get out of it....yup it's time to start thinking of Christmas already! I really need to start buying soon but I still have Jakes birthday coming up later this month!Its great for smaller toddlers too as there is a little bottom 'floor' you can pop in if they are too small to reach the floor with I never knew about until it was left over at the end of putting it up!The boys love pretending to fill it up with petrol too with the little petrol door on the side which is so much fun for them. 

They have been really loving this Little tikes easy score basket ball net  too. The hight can be adjusted which is perfect as Emme is alot smaller than the boys but she can still play with it on the lower setting. As soon as she saw this out she kept running up and putting the ball in the net. I though it these toys would just be a boy thing but I've been proven wrong! This would be great for 1-6/7 year olds. They boys have been having so much fun with it. They play like they are a real team and try to be all professional- ha. Cambell is 5, Jake is nearly 6  and I can see Jake still having alot of fun with this for a long time. I put a video of Emme playing with it on my instagram yesterday because she's just too cute!This was also from Asda and only £25! It's quite a bit present too for the price if your thinking about it as a birthday/Christmas gift. I had a friend as where it was from straight  away as she said she had been looking all over for one.


Laura
{FOLLOW ME}
Follow Lauras Blog 




*These were sent for review although I was already planning to buy for Cambell's birthday.
100% my own honest words.NOT sponsored 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig