8 September 2014

{Lifestyle | Eden Camp}

I love these pictures. I'm having so much fun with my new camera, definitely still need to work on it though especially indoors. There's so much more to dslr's, I'm really looking forward to learning more about it though. 

Last week we went to Eden Camp for the day. I had been before with school when I was younger so now the boys are a bit older I knew they would love it. We would go around a few of the huts then to the play area the back to look around then back out to the play area. Luckily the sun came out, we have had awful weather recently but it was really warm.

It is Cambell's birthday tomorrow which is so exciting, I really can't believe he's going to be 5! I found one of the little sweet pizzas that I think he's going to love.

Laura x
{FOLLOW ME}

Follow Lauras Blog 

1 comment:

  1. eden camp is one of my all time favourite places to go in Yorkshire, I absolutely love it!! There's something for all ages and I'm a bit of a WW2 nut haha

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig