1 September 2014

What's on my face?

This is what I have found myself reaching for daily over the last month or two.  I have been sticking to the basics...unless I'm going out for dinner etc then I'll add some eye shadow but this is what I will go for most days.

Rimmel {Wake me up} Foundation.
Before I tried this I hadn't used drugstore foundation for years. I always stuck to mac but this is half the price and amazing! It gives the perfect amount of coverage.

Collection (Lasting perfection} Concealer.
I can't even remember how many times I've repurchased this. 100% the best concealer I have tried.

Bourjois Bronzer
I wanted a change from my mac harmony so tried this bronzer again after not having it for a while and I really like it. I really want to try the new one that has half a highlighter, half bronzer.

So Susan {blush}
This is one I that I think is from a glossybox a few month ago. I have been using it everyday since I got it.

Loreal {Mascara}
I'm sure this one is from a Glossybox too. It's really nice, makes lashes nice and long but not clumpy. Its easy to get off at the end of the day too.

Rimmel {Scandaleyes} eyeliner.
I have had this so many times. Best eyeliner!

Hd Brows.
I had had this a while and came back to it after my Anastasia brow powder ran out. I'm really liking the lighter brown shade.

Bodyshop {highlighter}
I got this as a replacement for my mac soft and gentle untill I could get to a mac shop to buy another. Its a good highlighter and does the job. I do love my soft and gentle though.

Mac {Angel} Lipstick
Great everyday colour.

Laura x
{Follow Me}
Follow Lauras Blog

1 comment:

  1. i really want to try that lipstick!

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig