17 August 2014

The one with the... { #shhealthysmile event}


On Thursday I was invited to spend the evening watching the first four episodes of FRIENDS. Who could say no to that?! I've seen every episode friends..more than a few times, I probably know each episode word or word. I feel like everyone's like that with Friends though? It just never gets old or boring, and watching the first episodes again this week they were even funnier. Can you believe it's been 10 years since the last episode and 20 YEARS!! since it all started. 

We met at the Everyman Cinema in Trinity Leeds and went into a private area for a drink then behind a curtain was an amazing private screening room with the cosiest chairs. I wish every cinema was like this, I would definitely go more often!

Simplyhealth are promoting the idea that 'Laughter is the best medicine' and that the best thing is laughing with other people 'Friends'. Laughter can change your perspective on life, bring you joy and fill it with positivity. Which I totally agree with, everything is better when you are laughing.

We had a good giggle watching the episodes and playing a little game of the best Friends quotes on twitter. It was great watching with other people, especially bloggers, the atmosphere was great with everyone laughing at the amazing Friends punch lines just made the night. 

I went along with my sister Jessica from {PeachyNotes}

Big thank you to Joe Bloggers and #shshealthysmile for a fun night


Follow Lauras Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig