12 August 2014

Miffy Books | { Miffy's First day | Miffy on holiday }


I love Miffy, everything and anything Miffy reminds me of when I was little. The first thing that I think of is painting Miffy in nursery I can remember exactly were I was and what everything looked like. Now having children myself and being able to see them enjoying things that I did makes me so happy. I'm sure most of you also remember Miffy... the books have been around since 1963!

Some new are being released in Waterstones on August 14th including Miffy's First Day, Draw with Miffy and Miffy out doors.

We were very kindly sent *Miffy's First day from the new collection and *Miffy on Holiday which was published earlier this year. Emme love's books I've read with her since she was little so she gets really excited when she see's a new book. It is Cambells first day at big school in a few weeks too so I think he will like Miffy's First day.

I have read these a few time with Emme now and they are still as great as I remember. I love that they have stickers in the back too, which you match to each page.


Follow Lauras Blog 

1 comment:

  1. aww these photos are so cute! my niece used to love miffy when she was little

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win raybans and a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig