21 August 2014

Glossybox | August 2014 {3 Year Birthday}


Happy 3rd Birthday Glossybox!
This last 3 years had definitely flow by, I can remember getting exited that Glossybox was about to release their first box!It really doesn't feel like that was three years ago. With a new style of box too, its not a huge difference but if you pop it next to the other boxes you can clearly see the changes.

There's some lovely products in this months box, the main one that made me do a little squeal was the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer. So many people rave about this and I've wanted it for so long but I just haven't ordered it. So excited to try that out. 

Yves Rocher pink mini polish. I wasn't sure I would like this on as it looked a darker pink than I usually go for on my nails but I gave it a go last night and its a lovely colour. It applies really nicely too. 

Figs & Rouge mini hand cream. This is a really nice hand cream and smells lovely. You can definitely smell the Mango and Mandarin. its a good size to keep in your bag too. I've been really getting into hand cream again recently so I'm glad this was included. It soaks in quickly and it doesn't leave that greasy feel.

Kryolan for Glossybox highlighter. I love highlighter! It's one of my favourite makeup items so I'm always happy to try new ones out. I do normally use powder highlighters as they've always worked better for me but I'm going to give this a try today and see how it works. This is full size at £12.95

[Comfort zone] Cleansing milk. This gentle milk cream removes any make up and pollution residues leaving skin softer and refreshed. It is a full size products and retails at £20 from feel unique. This is a lovely product and I'm sure it will be a popular one from this box. 

Finally the Lalique L'Amour fragrance. It's a lovely girly floral scent and I will definitely pop this in my bag for when I'm out but I do wish they were bigger perfume.

Overall I think this is a great box filled with things I will use. I know I will get use out of everything included which is what I hope for in a box rather than one amazing item and then the rest not things I would use.
What did you think of your box?

Laura x
Follow Lauras Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig