22 August 2014

Eton Mess {Easy Recipe}

This is the most amazing desert EVER! I can't believe I'd never had it before this week {post}. It was so good I wanted to make it the next day just so Jason and the kiddies could try it... Ok not just so they could try it but shhh. I did really want Jason to try it though. So instead of looking up recipes I just went to the shop and bought what I though was in it. Its not very had its only 4 things, but I did guess on the sauce.

I picked up double cream, I got the Elmlea brand I think it was about 80p. Meringue nests (I got some mini ones too but they aren't needed.) For the sauce I found some mixed berry mousse. Finally to top it off Strawberry's!

It is so simple to make and if you have never made it you need to! 
1. Whip some double cream, wish an electric whisk if you have one its much faster than by hand.
2.Add some of the strawberry mousse into the cream.
3.Crumble the meringue into the cream.
4 Add to bowl & pop in the fresh strawberry's!

So easy and cheap. Not going to lie we've had it for desert everyday this week. I do like to add more strawberry's, Emme loved her strawberry's too so I fill most o her bowl with strawberry's for her. If you try it let me know!

Laura x
Follow Lauras Blog

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig