29 August 2014

Emme

Another little cute Emme outfit. The skirt is still a little big on her but I think this is so cute, it definitely makes her look older. I feel like I want to put her in pink everyday...it really suits her. With the new winter clothes coming out I couldn't help but make a start on her winter wardrobe. She absolutely  loved her frilly socks, sat saying 'wow' for at least 5 minutes after I put them on :).

From next week it's just going to be Emme and I, all day everyday now Cambell is starting full time with Jake. It's going to be so strange having both the boys gone all day, it will definitely be alot quieter! I'm hoping we get some sun this week so we can have some nice days out.

Headband {The Bow Bouitque}
Shirt {Next}
Skirt {Next}
Socks{ Gift from nana}

Laura x
Follow Lauras Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig