23 August 2014

Emme {Dancing in Apples}

I think this little outfit of Emme's is so cute, although it does make her look more grown up {crys}. Can you believe how big she's getting?! I can't! It doesn't seem two minutes ago I was writing up my pregnancy posts. Oh actually talking of baby things, I'm thinking of getting Emme a new pushchair for the school run's. One a bit lighter so if you have any recommendations let me know.

Since it's the holidays we've been having a few days out and going for walks when we can and this is what Emme wore. Her outfit of apples ha! I bought her this cute little apple skirt from next {didn't realise it was apple at first} but it goes perfectly with her apple shabby headband

I'm going to try doing a few little outfit posts more often. She is just crazy and runs all over!!

Laurax
{FOLLOW ME}
Follow Lauras Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig