4 August 2014

Dolce & Gabbana | Rose The One

When it comes to perfumes I usually find myself sticking to the same favourites (Wera Vang Princess, Juicy, Emporio Armani)  but this summer I wanted to get out there are and try some new scents that I haven't tried before. When it comes to fragrances I am more of a fruity, floral, fresh kind of girl. I love sweet scents.  Saying that wanted that mixed in with a more elegant fragrance. After looking through the Click Fragrance website I was drawn the Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One - the Vanilla and musk notes really pulled me towards this one and with it being Dolce & Gabbana I expected it to be a scent that would last.

'The top notes allure with a flirtatious rush of succulent pink grapefruit and cassis.
 At its heart lies a glorious bouquet of peony, lychee and, of course, the impeccable Bulgarian rose.
 Rose The One is a warm and alluring representation of pure femininity.
Top notes: Pink grapefruit and cassis.
Middle notes: Peony, lychee and Bulgarian rose.
Base notes: Vanilla and musk.'


'Classy, feminine, fresh.'

It is a really lovely fragrance I have been wearing it alot! It's the perfect romantic and feminine fragrance . It's not a perfume that fades quickly and needs re applying every hour, it definitely sticks around but at the same time it isn't overpowering. I love the elegant rose gold style bottle. The Scent is also fronted by the beautiful Scarlett Johansson. It is definitely one to have in your collection.. and one that will stay in mine.


Y

Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. Anything that is fronted by Scarlett I need to have! The scent sounds really nice though
    www.letmegoxo.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig