19 August 2014

Dining at {The Light Leeds, Event}

On Monday I headed back to Leeds for an amazing night {as always} at The Light. I love meeting up with other blogger's.Night's at The Light with the girls from Carousel are always great. Just like last time for each course we went to a different restaurant in The Light.We met at Cafe Rouge for a little pre drink and nibbles {almonds & olive's}.

Starter's were served at Miller & Cater where we had different plates to choose from with pork, prawn, chicken & nachos. I'm starting to like to try new foods that I haven't had before which I got to do here.I used to just stick to the'safe' option. I'm finally getting a bit more adventurous which is sometimes great to find new foods, sometimes you find things you don't like,Scallops being one of them for me.

Main was at Frankie & Benny's where we were greeted to big platers of food. I really enjoyed the chicken wraps & salad while Jessica tried the burger. The definitely catered to everyone's needs. 

One thing you can count on while Jessica and I are together is that we laugh, alot. We always have fun whenever we do anything. I came to the conclusion we should Vlog while together. They would definitely be funny. {Maybe one day} 

Finally for desert we headed over to Browns {same as last time}. We expected to get the brownies again as they were such a big hit when we were last here. This time however we had the best desert I've ever had Eton Mess. It was amazing. I can't wait to have it again. I may even try making it myself.

The girls at Carousel are always so lovely to see and have a chat with. Hopefully there will be another dining night to see everyone again, It's always a great night.

Laura x
{FOLLOW ME}
Follow Lauras Blog 

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a lovely time, you should definitely vlog and your hair looks amazing on these photos!

    http://helenamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Everything looks so tasty, especially the shrimps. You just made me super hungry {I'm having salad for dinner atm}. Glad you had a good time. x

    Style of Colours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig