18 July 2014

Glossybox July 2014 | Stars & Stripes

Themed beauty boxes are my favourite kind of box! I get a tad more excited when I open up the packaging to find a pretty themed box. I love this stars & stripes theme. This is again a great box...Glossybox* are definitely on a roll with great boxes.

From what I have seen, every box this month includes a Bellapierre lipstick (Full Size £20). The one I have is Mandaring which is pretty coraly-orange. I really love the colour and I'm sure I will definitely get lots of wear out of it while the weather is nice.
This Tarte Lights, camera, lashes 4 in 1 mascara was the item that had me most excited this month. I have seen lots of people rave about Tarte. This is the first time I have tired a product from them and I am super happy it is mascara....My favourite make up product. (sample size)

Carmex lip balm. You can never have too much lip balm. Carmex is great and one I have used for years. Another full size product.£2.69p

Absolute New York eyeshadow primer - I am really happy to see this inside this months box. My current eye primer is about to run out so it nice to try a different brand. This is full size at $4.99.

Finally this Color club- Glossy seal nail polish.
This is a glossybox exclusive!
This colour was especially made for this month box.
I like the colour for the colder months I'm sure I will get alot of wear out of it around Christmas time.
Full size $8

Another great month
<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig