30 June 2014

GlossyBox | June 2014


This months Glossybox is possibly the best so far!?
I feel like they are now just getting better and better every month. This month has FOUR full size products....amazing products at that. I love when I get a box and want to use everything in it, this is definitely one of those boxes.

Teeez Trend Cosmetics | Beautiful flat stiff brush
 This is a lovely brush, I really like their packaging and the design on the brush. I am so addicted to make up brushes so I'm very happy to have this one in my collection.

Nailsgirls | 3-in-1 
Again I love my nail polish, I have alot of coloured nail polish but no clear left I ran out and never got around to buying more so this is definitely a needed product! My post about my nail polish is here,It definitely needs updating as i have now painted the rack we made so it looks so much better.

So Susan Concealer Quad
Concealer is a daily must for me so I can never have enough! I'm really looking forward to trying out this quad as I've never tried any So Susan products before, although after seeing the blusher that came in other boxes I think I will be ordering more!

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes
If i could only use one make up item for the rest of my lift it would be mascara 100%. I love mascara and trying different ones out to see which make my lashes look the best. I cannot wait to try this one out definitely a favourite from the box.

Rituals Qi Gong 24 Hour Anti-antiperspirant spray
I absolutely love this, it smells lovely and I definitely want to re-order. I would of loved this to have been a full size can .

I am really happy with this months box and hope next months is this good! 
Great work Glossybox!

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a really good box, a mix of brands I've tried & a couple that Ive not heard of before.I like it when its balanced like that
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig