2 May 2014

The Kärcher SC2.500C Steam Cleaner

Over the last week or so I have been trying out the Kärcher SC2.500C Steam Cleaner. An absolutely amazing product! I have use a steam cleaner before but it was just a standard one that works on floors, Karcher sc2.500c is a steamer that has lots of different attachments with it which makes it usable for anything and everything. It also kills 99.9% of bacteria while being so much saver than using other cleaning products as all you are using is tap water. 

As soon as it came i opened it straight up and wanted to get stared although I was a bit wary as I'm useless at putting things together and normally wait for Jason but I couldn't resist! It was super easy to do and the instructions were pretty straight forward. All you have to do it fill the water tank up which is on the top, fit in the adapter that you want to use and your off. There is a safety catch on the handle along with two steam settings. you have to keep the handle pressed down for the stream to come out so you have full control.


Standard accessories

  • Childproof safety lock
  • Safety valve
  • Steam flow regulation, on handle
  • Integrated funnel
  • 2-tank system
  • Parking position
  • Steam hose with gun, 2 m
  • Detail nozzle
  • Hand tool
  • Round brush, black, 1 piece(s)
  • Terry cloth cover for hand tool, 2 piece(s)
  • Terry floor cloth, 2 piece(s)
  • Floor tool
  • Integrated on / off switch

There are lots of extras you can buy separately to add to the streamer too which i liked....my favourite one being that it can be used as a wall paper stripper!I am hoping to change to paper in our room soon so this had me excited *i know, i know.*

One of my favourite attachments is the tiny little brush which is amazing at getting to them annoying little bits of dirt that hide in the corners. I hate it so much and normal get a tooth brush and try and scrub it out so I was really looking forward to seeing how well the steamer would do on them areas and just as I'd hope it got them clean with in seconds! 

I have being using the streamer every where I possible can and it is now and forever will be the bigger used item when cleaning everyday. On the first night it arrived I tested it out on the tiles in the kitchen above the cooker and I've never seen then so shiny and in between it tiles so white, even using bleach doesn't come anywhere close.
My partner loves a gadget so I knew he would love this and would have to test it out...sure enough as soon as he walked in the house he had it out and cleaned our leather sofa's... they looked so nice and new! a few days before we had actually ordered new fabric sofa's because I hated cleaning the leather ones they get dirty so fast and its hard to scrub it off but once he'd used the on it we both sort of looked at each other and said how much it looked like a brand new sofa and how easy it was just using  the little pad!

I have also used it on my oven, skirting boards. glass windows, doors, radiators, shower, sinks bath,Lino, wood floors,  Emme's high chair... I could go on. 

It worked really week for cleaning Emme's high chair as i give her weatabix or porridge for breakfast and I'm sure all you mummy's know how much of a really pain it can be to get off once it start's drying but the streamer get it off quickly and which no use of the chemicals around baby things!

Now the price is quite high at £232.09 but it is something that you can use on everything and that you will have along time which i think it is 100% worth with the amount of times I will use it so I know I will get the money's worth from it, it can be a bit of an investment so I'd make sure you know you would get good use out of it but it is definitely a great product. 

*I did have a before and after video showing the difference's but it will not load on blogger so I am going to re-do it and i will add it very soon*

                               “I am a member of the Mumsnet Bloggers Network Research Panel, a group of parent
bloggers who have volunteered to review products, services, events and brands for
Mumsnet. I have not paid for the product or to attend an event. I have editorial control and

retain full editorial integrity”




1 comment:

  1. this sounds great. I need to get myself a steam cleaner, we have three cats and almost all wooden floors in our house so it would make cleaning up after the cats so much easier. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig