24 April 2014

The Lights Leeds | Cocktails & Dining


I have been waiting to get this post up for a while so i could tell you about the amazing night we had in Leeds with fellow bloggers. A few weeks ago i went to The lights in Leeds with my sister to a night of cocktails & dining. The night was hosted by the lovely girls from Carousel_PR who had arranged for us to have each course at a different restaurants.
First stop was Tiger Tiger for some amazing cocktails, i had a run runner...could possible be the nicest drink! The fruitier the better!Then it was on to Frankie & Benny's for a starter. We had some lovely garlic bread with spicy meatballs with a tomato sauce, its not something i would have thought to order but it was really nice and I'm so glad we got the chance to try different things. I had another, really nice cocktail although i can't remember the name of it.

For main we headed to Nando's...who doesn't love Nando's! They were expecting us and had a buffet of  all their different dishes on the tables waiting for us. It was really nice that it was set out like that so we could try the different dishes. I love the peri peri chips! I have some chicken...obviously & rice. 

For desert we went to Browns, I had never been here before.. it was amazing! We were all so excited about the desert they brought out for us as it looked so so good! We had three different brownies each topped with a different ice cream. The chocolate and pistachio was my favourite.

I absolutely love the night and the that we got to move about the different restaurants. Id like to say a huge thank you to Carousel_PR and The Light for inviting me to such a fun event.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig