24 April 2014

GlossyBox | April 2014


It's Glossybox time again! I always get so excited to see what has been included in the boxes each month. This months box is pretty good i think. The stand out product for me is the He-Shi Face & Body tanning gel. I'm deffinitly looking foward to trying this out. I'm a fake tan addict so getting a tan in my Glossybox is perfect. 
'Instant, hydrating golden self tan with quick drying and non sticky formula'
Next is the TRESemme instant refresh cleansing dry shampoo. Dry shampoo has to be everyone's best friend especially on them days when you are in a big rush. I love dry shampoo  to give my hair volume as its so flat ugh!
Emite make up- Lip brush- L312. I don't really just lip brushes but its always nice to have. It will be good to used if I want a red lip!
'Perfect for precise & professional looking make up application'
MeMeMe Cosmetics - Beat the blues - Pearl pink. This is a lovely colour highlight. It looks a good dupe for benefit high bean although i haven't had a good play with it yet to see how good it is. When i try it on my hand it seems to disappear.
Lastly Monu spa - warming ginger massage & body oil. I wouldn't normally go for ginger but it does smell quiet nice and fresh. I'm going to give this a try tonight.
'Add a small amount to a warm bath to leave your skin beautifully nourished' 

Overall im really happy with this box. I can't wait to try the shampoo and the Monu oil. All the boxes i've seen so far have contained the same items so im intrigued to see what others got in there box.


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig