15 March 2014

Pretty in Mint!

 I really love mint, its been my favourite colour for so long, i think it was actually when i first started my blog and i fell in love with the Barry m nail polish. Now it I,m just addicted to anything mint for both me and Emme. She does look so cute in it though. We are loving going out on little walks now the weather is getting better, this little bit of grass and lake is on the street where we live so its a nice little area we can walk round when we get chance :) its all closed off too so its safe for kiddies to play. 


Headband & cape - The Bow Boutique
Dress and Tights - Next
Shoes - Very

Laura xxx


3 comments:

  1. She is so cute, love the little headband! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at this little sweetie! And Fashionable too!!!!
    When I have a baby I will try and dress it according to the current trends tooo :)))
    Love,
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how adorable, beautiful pictures! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig