9 March 2014

Emme's first summer walk...


We went on a little walk today with the weather being so nice. Its Emme's first proper walk really as she hasn't been walking long and its been way too wet to take her out. We have a little lake on the street where we live so we decided to go there so she could have a run on the grass. I can't wait to start having more days out this year now she can walk around :).After we had been on our little walk we decided to call to the local shopping outlet for a starbucks and some sweets from the old sweet shop!
My sister Tanya came around this morning to do my hair for me so i think I'm going to post about that when its finished because it was the Macadamia oil color that she used and it is the first time I've used it. I'm having a lighter shade added later this week so that post will probably be towards the end of the week :).

My coral cape & Emmes white cape both from The Bow Boutique
Headband & hair clip also from The Bow Boutique
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig