7 February 2014

December 2013 Nonabox

The last few months i have been  receiving the monthly Nonabox. I loved the idea of this as its like a beauty box (glossybox) but in mummy/baby form.They match the products to suit you and your babies age. From pregnancy - two years For £25 a month you get different samples, from what i have had so far i think they are all full size samples. I think this December box is pretty good.
Inside my box i got,
Zinplex junior- I give all three of my children vitamins so i was happy to see this  (when we took Emme to her 12 month check they said because we don't get much sun we should get vitamin E until they are 5) Although the expiry date was less than a month away (feb2014)  So i didn't think that was very good, it must have been sat around for a good few years.
Ella's Kitchen- I was really happy to see these,  especially two packs. Emme really loved these as a little snack so i would repurchase them.
Me... By Emma Dodd- This is a really cute book with a nice story. Emme loves books and looking at the pictures.
Medela Nipple Cream- This wasn't much use to me as i don't breast feed but if i was pregnant or had a new born this would of been good to try.
Mamas belly rub and stretch mark oil- This is a good product to have in the box, im sure alot of us mum have the odd stretch mark from when we were pregnant. The ones i have don't really bother me at all so i have been slacking on applying oils. I am going to try and use this up and see if it helps at all.
Shorts- These remind me of the (i think 1920's)  shorts the men would wear to the beach. They are cute but not a style i would normally dress Emme in. 

Over all, i did like this box and looking forward to what is included in next months box.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I reckon my step-sister would love a subscription to a box like this!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig