Ever since i had a cake pop at the Leeds FABB event I've been craving another!
I made them for the first time a few days ago and they are so easy to do and taste so good!
All you need is-
Bar of chocolate
How to Make-
1. Make up a cake or buns. I used a chocolate mix and made around 12 buns then left them to cool.
2. Break them up so the are crumbled.
3. Mix in the chocolate buttercream and make them into little balls.
4. Put in the sticks and put them in the freezer for around 30 minutes.
5. Melt you bar of chocolate and dip in the frozen cake pops. The melted chocolate will harden smoothly straight away from the coldness of the cakes.
6. Sprinkle on you topping :)
How easy is that!
Its a great little activity to do with the kiddies through the holidays or if your having a party.