3 December 2013

Hipp Organic Pouches


Emme was recently very spoilt by the lovely people at Hipp Organic who sent the the full new range of their pouches... she was a very happy little lady! As you can see from the pictures she really enjoyed them. I've always made her meals myself so having the pouches were something new for her and she worked them out straight away. I have given her the Hipp organic fruit pots before so now she likes to feed herself these are perfect.
The pouches are perfect to pop in your bag incase your little one wants a snack while your out of the house. I have been keeping one of the fruit ones in my bag whenever in going out of the house. I love that the are all organic and she can They have a full range of different flavours from the sweet fruit to savory dinner flavours. The pouches are 4month + and 7month+.
The pouches range from 69p-£1.29. ( Prices from asda 03/12/2013). Hipp have also released this colourful infographfic on their recent research. Did you use baby rice when weaning  your little one? we did with Jake and he hated it so we tasted it and it tasted awful like cardboard so we never bothered with Cambell and Emme.



Laura xxx

26 comments:

  1. http://www.hipp.co.uk/products/our-baby-food-and-drinks/cereals/creamy-porridge
    Alexei Petrov (alexcs1981@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millie loves anything sweet so the puddings etc are brilliant!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son hated baby rice too, so we never used it for Luna. She's just starting trying food properly and loves these Hipp pouches, as well as the Plum ones. So far her favourite food is definitely banana though, she'd happily eat one out of my hand. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little one LOVES Hipp food, especially Spaghetti with tomatoes & Mozzarella. So loves lots of others too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a great prize! Ethan loves to eat bananas :)

    Alex x
    www.bump-to-baby.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pouches.. such a great idea!
    My little boy likes the apple strawberry and banana ones, I think that's right!, he's not keen on banana on it's own, so these combo ones are great! Sneaky mummy!lol

    Caroline.x
    Notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. we'll be starting weaning after christmas so atm her favourite food is milk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're going to be starting weaning after christmas so atm her favourite food is milk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My little girl loves cheese up to the point where she would happily eat it for every meal x

    ReplyDelete
  10. My little girl loves cheese up to the point that she would eat it for every meal :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. At the moment, despite all the lovely foods he is given, my toddler loves Mash Potato best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Daughter is still on milk at the moment so I will have to choose that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Judging by the kicks, my baby loves hot chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  14. My 17 month old girl will only eat food if she has fruit or vegetables with it.
    Even her very first Christmas last year, she sat in her high chair eating brussels sprouts :)
    I wonder what the new baby will be like. Going by the cravings, a cakeaholic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spaghetti Bolognese x

    ReplyDelete
  16. My son loves Hipp Organic Apple & Banana Crumble. Generally, he is just a big fan of fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. spag bol, she ends up wearing most of it as a face pack, but had lots of fun with the spaghetti :) shes 11months :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig