14 December 2013

Gothic Glam


I have had these pieces from Collection, Gothic Glam collection since just before Halloween. I love the colour of the lipstick, it isn't a colour id normally dare wear but id always wanted to try. I love the darker wintery lips look but i had always been to scared to try and wear it so i was really excited to try this as it gave me that little push to actually try it out on myself instead of just seeing everyone else's winter looks on yt and blog. The lipstick it self is nice and creamy which is a plus for me and it lasts a long time when applied. The only down side is it does start to sit in the creases.
The lipsticks are £2.99.
The nail polish colour are really pretty for this time of year. I love the wider brushes that come with these. The formula is great as you only need one coat to get the true colour although they do seem to take longer to dry....luckily i got a new bottle of the drying spray in  my last month glossybox. I love shade one 'Dramatic' at the minute, i have a think for burgundy colours in the winter!
The polishes are £3.19 from superdrug stores.

LAURA XXXX

5 comments:

  1. That lipstick is gorgeous! I seem to have completely bypassed the Gothic Glam collection. xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipsticks looks- DIVINE!

    passingfancyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really suit a dark berry lip!! Clayton brought me MAC rebel the other day! I love berry lips this season!! I might have to go and purchase this lipstick too! Especially as its only £2.99!!! Bargain!!
    Aimee xxx aimeebeasor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick looks great on you! My sister owns it but the darkest I'm willing to go at the moment is Rimmel's 107! xx

    Kat Tiny Flutters - Baby & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that lipstick colour. Suits you too :-)

    Daisy x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig