25 November 2013

Glossybox - November 2013

Wishlist Theme
I love when its time for the new Glossybox to be delivered! It seems to come round so quick each month. 
Inside this months box i really happy to see the School exfoliator. It actually works so well, i was really impressed and I'll definitely be repurchasing. The eye shadow i got was black, unfortunately it was smashed and all over everything when i first opened the box. The Elegant touch is definitely a must have for me. Every time i go to do my nails i always end up smudging them as i never have time to sit and let them dry for long enough so this is great! The hand cream smells amazing, pretty much just like a Terry's chocolate orange! I love that you get three of the Vichy samples go you get a good chance to try them before you buy as one seems a little small to get a good idea if you like the product or not and if it works for you. 

 Vinchy serum
Full size - £29.50 30ml
Emite Make Up Eyeshadow
£16.80
Yves Rosher Hand Cream
£1.95
Elegant Touch- Rapid dry
£3
School Exfoliator
£4.49

Since the last Glossybox, the booklet has had a bit of a make over and I'm really loving the new mini magazine. I cant even remember the last time i bought a magazine....all Internet these days. So its nice to sit down with a cuppa while the boys are at school and Emme's napping and have a read. 

Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. I'd love the Elegant touch and Vichy! Thats about it lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig