22 October 2013

What he wore | His style...

'
I've been wanting to do more kiddy outfit posts for my blog for a while, i do them most days with Emme on my instagram (@lauraemma77) but i want to move them over here. The boys are alot more interested in what they wear so i though it would be fun to have pictures to remember when they are older ;). They have a huge craze on hats at the minute...which i love too. I think they look so cool with their different hats on and it definitely finishes off an outfit. Kind of like Emme and her headbands.
This outfit is what Cambell picked out to wear for his non-uniform day at school last week. He loved it so asked me to get pictures on the way...definitely a little poser! I love his little pumps but i think its time to find him some boots now it seems to be non-stop raining, ugh!

Hat | Next £8
Top | Next £5.50
Trousers | Next £9
Coat | Next 
Shoes | River Island £8
I have a slight  obsession with next!

LAURA XXX 

5 comments:

  1. I have an obsession with Next too! Everything looks so cute in there though (and easy to wash!!). He looks super cute, wish Eoin would stand still long enough for photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So addictive isnt it lol i love everything they have! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh he looks so cute here, and I definitely agree that the hat finishes off an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next is great for kids clothes isn't it! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig