20 August 2013

New Beauty products | Baby lips...

The baby lips seem to be popping up everywhere at the minute with everyone saying how amazing they are, so when me and Jessica called into town a few days ago i wanted to pick some up and see what they were like. I really needed some more eyeliner and the Rimmel scandaleyes is my absolute favourite! The baby lips were 3 for 2 and i wasn't keen on the other scents they had left so i decided to try their concealer stick. I haven't used a stick in years as i really love the collection concealer so I'm interested in seeing what its like, I'm hoping it wont be to drying. The Baby lips so far seem nice and moisturising. They smell really nice although they do remind me of being younger. The peach really reminds me of the banana medicine i used to get from the doctors when i was about 5 and the cherry reminds me of the kiddy cherry no tangle shampoo. Im really enjoying using them thought and would buy more.

laura x

5 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the baby lips and your post is another, may just have to invest in some!

    rosie
    x
    littlestagg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 different kinds of Baby lips and I love them. Perfect for leaving one at work, one at home and one in my bag :) I'd defiantly recommend them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these look fun I want some Baby Lips! X

    http://LucieAndTheBump.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig