12 August 2013

August GlossyBox....Whata inside?...


This months box theme is High Flyers.All the things you need to be a glamorous flyer.I'm happy with this months box mainly because of the Curlers. Ive been needing some new ones for a while now but never got round to getting any so im really happy to have these. Ive said before im not a fan of getting perfume samples as you can get them free anyway but i really like Juicy perfumes so i have already used this and im planning on buy the big bottle. Im looking forward to trying the tresemme treatment too, i love using hair treatments as i change the colour of my hair quite often. The Jelly ping pong 2in1 liner/shadow is ok im glad i got it in black. It us quite a hard pencil its not as soft as my rimmel one. I haven't tried the make up remover yet but ive wanted to try one for a while.

Oceane
Make up remover pen 

Jelly pong pong 
2in1 liner/shadow

Tresemme
Hair treatment 

Juicy Couture
Viva La Juicy

Emite Makeup 
Eye curler

What did you different in your box this month? What do you think of this months box?

Laura xx

 

1 comment:

  1. I got nearly the same box as you but I didn't get the perfume sample, I got some day cream which although I wasn't excited about I would rather that than perfume samples.
    Overall I wasn't too impressed this month compared to last month.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig