14 July 2013

July GlossyBox 2013, Seaside Splash...

This month box is prepping you for the perfect summer seaside getaway. 
Once i've seen whats in my box i'm always curious to what is in everyone else's and the different products.
The Products i got in this months box..
Essie Nail Stickers
I think these look really pretty and elegant, i love the design. I'm looking forward to trying these as other nail stickers ive tried worked really well and stayed on a long time. I love the other designs in the essie ones too especially the white with writing on.
£9.99
Anatomicals spray mist
Anatomicals seem to be popping up in every box now. I am a big fan of face mists ive used them for a while.I like to use it after applying makeup, i think it makes it sit nicer and if there is any cakey ness it takes it away. I mainly stick to mac's so its nice to try out cheaper alternatives. I'm not keen on the smell as its quite strong lavender and rose. Lavender seems to be in most face mists but the smell gives me a headache. However i will be using this one up especially in this heat.
£6.00
Coola
I never heard of this brand before and it looks quite interesting, this is a mineral sunscreen tinted moisturiser. From what ive read Coola is an organic sunscreen with spf20. It provides complete UVA/UVB protection and fights free radicals, while smoothing toning and minimizing pores.It says you will be protected 30 minutes after you apply and to re apply every two hours to stay protected.
Fullsize is £29.99

Bamboo Style Boho waves Mist
I awlays like to see hair care in beauty boxes and this is a great product for summer if your going to the beach to get the perfect textured waves. I love the look of  the boho waves so im going give this ago and see how it works with my hair. You can spray it on dry or damp hair from roots to ends and shape with fingers.....perfect fast hair! It has organic bamboo and blue yucca root.
Full size is £23.00

Over all this is a good summer box, all these products would be great for the beach. I love the look of the nail polish in the other boxes this month too. 
What did you get in your box?


Laura xxx


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great box, I love the packaging of this too! x

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id is really love to try Essie's nail wraps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig