22 July 2013

HD Brows Bronzer....

£19.95
I've been using the HD Brows Bronzer for the last month or two and i love it. I wasn't sure if i wanted to put it in a favourite's post or do a post on on its own. The bronzer is really pigmented and doesn't have any orange tones to it. You would think it's easy to find a bronzer without orange tones as no one likes an orange face but its actually quite hard alot i have tried i hated. Before trying the HD Brows bronzer i had been using Mac's Harmony as a contour as it was the best i found without the orangey look....and its a blush not actually a bronzer. After i had mine a few weeks i went to do my make up and the powder was all broken up into little bits, i was gutted. I'm guessing some little fingers had got into my make up bag and dropped it :(. It is really soft so im guessing that's when it broke so easy but i have still been using it daily, i just have to be careful and light handed with it being so pigmented. 
I would definitely repurchase when it runs out.

Laura xx

3 comments:

  1. This looks similar to the Fake Bake one i'm using at the moment, love it!

    http://livedwithlove.blogspot.co.uk
    Kerry X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo i want to try the fake bake one!.. addicted to bronzers lol xx

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know HD brows made bronzer. It looks great.I use the brow palette daily, so would definitely try another of their products. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig