4 June 2013

Summer Nails...




Models Own | £5
I am loving this nice weather!! Whenever i get the chance i have bright colours on my nails. Seen as I've just re done my nails *with the same colour* i thought i would do a post on my favourite 'summer' nail polishes. I'm a huge fan of Models Own polishes...have you seen my storage post? I always seem to reach for my Models Own polishes when I'm redoing my nails, they go on really nice and last well. These are the two I've been loving recently. Bubblegum a bright/neon red-pink. I love Pink Punch too which is similar but more of a Bright pink.I did a post with it in here but its not the best picture, neon's can be hard to capture and Peach Sherbet which is so pretty its perfect for a summer colour if your not wanting anything to bright.
I really want to try the Fruit pastel collection & The nail art pens! Have you tried them? Actually looking through the site there's quite a few new ones i want to try! 
Whats your favourite Models Own polish?



8 comments:

  1. Oh i love both of these shades! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.com/

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both lovely, I really want Bubblegum!
    xxx

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled on your blog and I love it!
    Love these two polishes they are gorgeous shades for summer!

    Stefy ♥ x
    UK Beauty + Fashion Blog
    TWEET ME! @stefpuglisevich
    www.StefyPuglisevich.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've actually never tried models own polishes!

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like models own and these two are gorgeous :) xx
    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove the models own nail polishes but was quite disappointed with the nail art pens they did. Very clumpy and the lines were chunky and messy. I've resorted to nail pin striping tape. Got a few rolls off ebay and they were really easy to apply and lasted about 2 weeks

    Rianna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove models own nail varnishes but was quite dissapointed with the nail art pens. I found them clumpy and the lines ended up looking thick and chunky. I got nail pin striping tape off ebay and it was fab. Easy to apply, you just cut it to the length you want and it lasted about 2 weeks.

    Rianna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig