15 June 2013

So...?


A few week ago i was sent some products to try from the lovely people over at So...? They put out a tweet on twitter looking for bloggers and as I'm a fan of there things anyway i thought it sounded great to try out some of their new scents. They are perfect for wearing everyday and you can just pop the spray in your bag incase you want a touch up.They are super affordable too! I used to get the So...? kiss me spray all the tiime when i was at school and I've been using the SO...? Daring over the last year which I've now used up.
The sprays I've been trying out are the So...? For Me which has notes of  honey, almond and fresia. I'm not great at describing scents so I'm best telling you whats in them. If you like sugary sweet scents So...? In Love will be perfect as it has note of rose, raspberry and vanilla.They last well through the day, i usually re sprayed once as it starts to fade a little. These are £1.99 but im sure i saw them on offer in Superdrug for a pound a few days ago.
The So...? Dry shampoo is a product i hadn't used before, they began selling in 2012 so i am a bit late on this on but i was really interested in trying it out. I think the bottle should maybe be a different colour as black is a bit manly looking if i was picking one up from the shop i would automatically go for a brighter coloured one i think but it does smell nice. It has notes of  Citrus, mango, orange, jasmine, sandalwood and vanilla. I use dry shampoo's quite often being a busy mum it is definitely a must have its perfect for giving your hair a bit extra volume before running out the door. It did dry up all the oils on my hair and it didn't leave my hair feeling gross and full of product so i would use this again .

Which is your favourite So...? Scent?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig