24 June 2013

New Batiste Dry Conditioner mist...

Batiste | £3.99

I have been loving the new conditioning mist from batiste. I am a huge batiste fan i cant even think how many times i have repurchased their dry shampoo, I've probably tried every scent they have come out with. As soon as i saw they had a new product i knew i needed to try it out especially with it been a conditioning mist, anything that will make my hair softer, shiner and easier to manage... i need. I've been using it before styling my hair and also straight after washing i will spray it on once I've blow dried my hair and it make my hair so much more manageable i didn't even need to use straighteners i just sprayed this on and i was ready to go.
It's definitely a new favourite and once i will keep repurchasing!

Have you tried it yet?
The cans are on offer in boots at the minute for b on get one half price :)


4 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds so lovely, I really want to give it a try!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea and sounds great!

    Colour Shimmer Sparkle
    Bree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their dry shampoos, so this looks great! Can't wait to try it out :)
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know they released this product. I'm definitely going to trynit though, seen as my gliss leave in conditioner is running low :)
    Www.elledeesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig