7 June 2013

June GlossyBox 2013 | Summer Looks...


GlossyBox | £10

Time for this months Glossybox and its there Summer looks box this month, this year has gone so fast i cant believe its June! My little princess is 5 months old today!! 
My favourite product in this months box is the Frizz-ease serum, this has been a favourite of mine since i first started using products on my hair and would sneak into my big sisters room when she wasn't in and use her hair and makeup things! I actually haven't used it in quite a while so I'm really happy to have it back again. Its amazing and really helps my hair look better. The Monu moisturiser is OK I've tried it once and my skin felt nice but it drys really fast which is great if that's what you like but personally i like my moisturiser help blend in my foundation.So if you like your moisturisers to dry quickly before you put your make up on its definitely one to check out.The MEMEME eyeshadow is really pigmented which is great and they are a good size so you do get a lot of product. Mocha is just a little dark for a summer colour though i think, its something id add if i was going out on a night but not through the day. The water proof lip liner would be great for a holidays if your going swimming so i can see why its in this box as its a perfect summer product.Finally the Figs &Rouge, how nice is the packaging!! i love it! I got the colour blush pink which is full of a silver shimmer which isn't a colour id wear on my lips but this product is 100% natural so can be used as a cuticle oil or on dry skin which i think i will try it out for.Ive have used Fig & Rouge products before and they are great i have two of there tin lip balms. Overall as a summer box i think the products are good picks and perfect for summer. I've just googled other boxes from this month and i would of love to try the mint MEMEME nail polish and the Growth mascara! What did you get in your box?

Inside my box
Helen E - Waterproof lip liner
£8

Figs & Rouge- Lip Gloss
£5

MEMEME- Eyeshadow Mocha
£4.99

Monu- Moisturiser
£29.95

John Frieda
£6.29


Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE.


4 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for my June glossybox to arrive but it's great to see what I might be getting... if I get those products in my box I'll be really happy, they all look fab!

    Debra x
    Http://www.mydarlingsandme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the look of the box with the growth mascara and mint nail polish but im happy with this box too :) hope you like yours xx

      Delete
  2. I'm always amazed how I seem to get completely different products from everyone else in my Glossybox's. I didn't get any make up but I did get some hair products. I'm happy with it though :) http://newwithhashtags.co.uk/glossybox-june-2013/#more-1449

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol ive just looked at yours and your got some good things! id love to try out that hair oil, looks fab xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig