8 June 2013

Emme | 5 month Update


Emme turned 5 month old on June 6th which is total craziness. My tiny baby girl is growing up way too fast. I don't think you realise how fast time actually goes until you have a baby. There's been a few changes this month. Emme has started to eat, which she is really enjoying.She has only had rusk and banana and apple blended with oats so far. I think I'm going to try her with sweet potato this week. I want to find some nice recipes to make up for her. I am planning on making all her meals myself which is what i did with the boys so I'm on the look out for some tubs for the freezer.I used to have quite a few but i ended up throwing them all out after Cambell finished using them. If you know any good ones please let me know :) . Also whats your baby's favourite food? 
Emme rolled over this month too for the first time when she was 19 weeks (19/5/13) shes done it a few times since but shes isn't rolling across the room yet.
She moved up to size 3 nappy's too. There seems to be a huge difference in the nappy sizes from 2-3? 2 are now too small but 3 still seem really big. 
She still sleeps through the night, she will fall to sleep after her bottle around 8 and then sleep until around 8 the next morning.If I've had her down stairs with me until i go to bed she will sometimes open her eyes and slightly wake up as i walk up stairs but as soon as i tuck her back in she will fall straight to sleep. 
We stayed over at some family's house for the night too this month too which i was worried about her routine been messed with but she was perfect and slept though, she was actually the last person in the house to wake up lol.

How old was your baby when they sat up by themselves?



9 comments:

  1. She is growing too fast! So adorable. I hate the nappy inbetween stage too. Size 3 is too small for Amelia but size 4 is too big haha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wayyy to fast! lol its the same everytime isnt it haha xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh she's adorable! I can't believe how quickly it's gone either, only seems a few weeks ago since I was reading your pregnancy updates! My little man has just turned 3 days old so he won't be sitting up for a while, haha! xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww congratulation!!! how cute!! wish emme was 3 days old again it flys by!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Awww so cute! :)
    My baby is younger than Emme so I haven't experienced any of these things yet, but its all so exciting!
    How is Emme pronounced - is it Emmy or Em?

    Hayley
    Sparkles &

    Stretchmarks

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) you have a little cutie!!! just been reading your blog for ages haha.
      Its Emmy , Ive had a few people as if its pronounced Em... i never though when we were picking how to spell it could look like it was just em lol there were so many ways to spell it.Emmi, Emmy , Emmie, Emme or with one m, Emi, Eme, Emie lol. When i first found the name i saw it as Emmi but then found Emme and Jason like the look of that best :)... sorry long answer hahah xxx

      Delete
    2. Just seen this reply, lol.
      Aww thanks, we thinks he's fab hehe!
      Aww its a lovely name! I think Emme is the best spelling - it looks really classy! :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. what a beautiful photo of you both, shes so cute!! i cant believe its her 5 months already, i remmeber reading all your bump update posts, crazy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so adorable! Love her dress too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig