19 June 2013

Crazy busy week...


This week has been non stop! I'm setting up a shop on facebook with my sister selling headbands so we have has so much to sort out, aswel as make the headbands. We will be starting to sell on the 1st of july so we are busy getting this organised and ready to go. It is so exciting and something we have wanted to do for a long time. If you would like to pop over and have a look at the page you can find it here. We had a little 'photo shoot' yesterday with Emme and Brooke (my sisters little girl) How cute do they look :) 

If you know anyone that is having a little girl...or has one, send them our way ;)


3 comments:

  1. Awww cute! :) I have a little boy, but will make sure I let friends with baby girls know about you!


    Hayley
    Sparkles &

    Stretchmarks

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, good luck with it :) these will make great little presents! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look adorable! I have a baby girl and I'm obsessed with cute little headbands and bows :) Lovely blog.

    Emma xx
    Handbags To Change Bags - Mummy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig