5 May 2013

So.... This happened...


Yup i did it again...
My hair has been shedding so bad these last few weeks. It did the same after i had Cambell, not so much after i had Jake which is probably because i was pregnant again straight after he was born so it didn't have time to get to that stage. With it falling out so much and my roots growing i wasn't sure what to do with it, i was scared to put bleach on to do more highlights, the last few times I've highlighted it i used the bblonde kit with the cap and it bloody hurts pulling hair through the cap so i wasn't in a rush to go it again. Which is how we came to this...
If you've read my blog for a while you will probably know since i first found out i was pregnant I've been going from blonde to brown pretty regularly before that i was always blonde. I didnt want to be using bleach while pregnant so would go brown while pregnant then back to blonde after because i missed it so much. I stayed blonde while pregnant with Emme but it was kind of ombre'd so i never did my roots. 
This time i used Loreal casting creme gloss in light brown 600 and just left it on around 10 minutes as my hair takes super quick so if i leave it on the full time i end up with black hair! I quite happy with how it turned out its not too dark and because of my blonde underneath it looks  like its highlighted. It will probably fade super fast. I've always found brown to need redoing faster than blonde but its much easier to do as your just covering all your hair.


6 comments:

  1. Looks lovely!
    Can't imagine you dark brown, but this light colour really suits you. :)
    I tend to go darker in the winter.. right now I'm craving a white/ash colour.. Slowly getting there.lol
    Caroline.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I would love to be really really blonde its definitely my fave but i darnt risk beaching it just get, m sure il be back blonde soon lol xx

      Delete
  2. looks really nice, first time using the casting cream gloss made my hair go black as well... they should put it in the leaflet DO NOT LEAVE ON LONGER...UNLESS YOU WANT BLACK HAIR lol

    eye---candii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) haha yes they should mine was so so dark when i first used it xx

      Delete
  3. It looks lovely on you! I think that we're the type of fortunate people which will always suite blonde or brunette, which ever one we decide to go for :) xo

    Hannah xo | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :). Im so glad i can go between. I love blonde most but its good to be able to go dark for a few month to get my hair a bit healthier xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig