15 May 2013

lauraemma.com | Please comment if this post shows up on your dash..



Yesterday was a big day for Laura's Beauty & lifestyle blog. I finally plucked up the courage to get my own domain....Welcome lauraemma.com whoooo! I've been wanting to do it for so long but ive always been scared of something going wrong and losing my blog after working so hard on it for the last few years. The last time i was thinking of doing it i saw a few others had and when they were speaking about it over twitter they were saying they had a few problems with GFC and posts not showing up on dash boards which was losing them views etc which put me off and i just thought i would leave it and stick to blogspot. Until yesterday when i looked into it again and just decided to go for it. Surprisingly it was super easy and done in a few minutes. I was going to leave it a few days without posting while to change over was complete because i don't want to post and it be missed so this post today is to see if im showing up on your blogger dash. If it is or isn't could you please comment and left me know either way. 

Thank you!


22 comments:

  1. it's showing up for me! so jealous, wish i could get a domain but i don't have the money!

    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting Liv :) so worried no one would be able to see my posts anymore lol.
      ahhh hopefully you can get one soon! It was only about £8 for the year xx

      Delete
    2. my gosh that's actually really cheap, for some reason I had it in my head that it cost tons.. maybe a birthday present for myself ;)

      Delete
    3. :) yayy do it! ;) its so easy to do too if you go through blogger they do everything for you xx

      Delete
  2. It's showing up for me too! I had a problem when I changed my url and it wouldn't show up on the dashboard unless you unfollowed and refollowed or were a new follower! Very frustrating. xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know hun :) ... thats what i was scared of and why ive left it so long to do it. xx

      Delete
  3. I follow via bloglovin as I'm on wordpress so don't use GFC but it showed up fine for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showing up for me on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's showing up for me, too!:)
    http://www.beautybellenotes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's showing up for my on GFC :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on getting a domain! This showed up fine for me on my dash :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh yey for you. I dont think im ready for my own domain yet. I need to dedicate a lot more time to my blog before i can justify spending actual money on it :)

    Thanks for sharing your link on twitter
    Ps: that pic is so adorable :)

    International 750 Follower Giveaway
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) ive been thinking about it for so long :) xx

      Delete
  9. Congrats on domain purchase.. Much more personal touch to your blog isn't it? And not as expensive as you think..
    But yes, all is showing up ok. :)
    Caroline.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayyyy thank you :) yes i love it so glad i finally did it! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig