16 May 2013

ImPRESS Nails | Vamp it up...

Found this picture o me wearing them so thought i would include it :

ImPRESS | £8.99

I recently tried out these Vamp it up nails from Impress nails. To start with i wasn't to keen on this design i thought it was a bit much for everyday *they would be perfect for a holiday somewhere hot*, although once they were on i actually thought they looked ok and they grew on me. I had heard nothing but good things about Impress, my sister had got some at the same time and applied her's a few days before me and she was really loving them (see her review here) so i was expecting great things. I picked my nail sizes lined them up then prepped my nails with the wipe that comes in the back of the pack. Once thats done all you have to do is peal the back of the nail off and stick it on. At first i was really *Impress* with how secure they felt on my nails. After a few hours i could feel them moving around slightly at them base of my nail but i carried on hoping that was just normal and they would stay on. All was fine after that and it wasnt till two days later i lost one of the nails as it had become too lose. The rest of the nails stayed on until the 4th day when they just felt uncomfortable and loose so i just took them off. For me i would say these are great if you have an event to go too and need a quick amazing looking nail that looks like you've had acrylics. 
ImPRESS say they last upto 7 days which i think if you prep your nails right and look after them you could get close to that i think jessica got around 5/6 days. I think the main reason mine didn't last as long and became loose faster is because i have my hands in water alot washing up .... oh the glamour lol.
I have a set of the French manicure design im going to wear this weekend as we are going away for the night to stay with family and to a party so i will update on how long these ones last as i should have my hands wet as often ha.

There are 24 nails in 12 sizes so you can find the best fit for each nail. In the back of the pack there is a wipe to clean and prep your nails with before you apply. - Easy!


11 comments:

  1. These look really cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these nails, I wore them for an entire week while on holiday in Crete and did not fall off

    eye---candii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yes these ones would be perfect for holiday! bet they looked fab! x

      Delete
  3. These are really cute! I've seen a few styles that I like but I'd probably go with what you said and try them for a special occasion as I too am constantly washing up haha! xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol so annyoing that it make them come off faster lol xx

      Delete
  4. These nails are so cute but they just didn't work for me :( well not longer than 2 days haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah :( mine felt loose after id put them on i had to be really careful!x

      Delete
  5. These look great. I've seen them before, but always thought they wouldn't look great, but after this post I'm more inclined to try them out! :) xx

    scottishwendy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) there definitely worth if your going out or something xx

      Delete
  6. These look fab! I'm defiantly going to try them! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig