13 May 2013

Getting out...



Now the weather's getting a bit better i love to get out of the house whenever i can. Jason started back at work today after having his 18 days off that he gets after every 7 sets. Which means its back to walking to school while he's on days. I was actually quite looking forward to it and getting back into my usual routine. I've decided i am going to walk everyday and stop using the car. Hopefully it will help me get to my goal weight and the hill we have to go up is quite big. The weather was crazy this morning one minute it was sunny the next it was raining really bad. Luckily we didn't get caught in it! After school the sun was out so instead of going straight home we decided to go for a walk round the lake. Its only a few minutes from our house and it has a few ducks so its fun for the boys to go and see.



6 comments:

  1. I love chilled days out in the park, fingers crossed for more nice weather soon so we can do it more often!

    Such cute little ones! :)

    I'm a new follower from the UK parent blog hop

    Hayley
    Sparkles &

    Stretchmarks

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)

      ah thank you! im loving finding new blogs through the blog hop

      xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE the look of the Quinny Laura!! It looks so compact and cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really good! im so glad i got that one x

      Delete
  3. Hi Laura! I thought I would ask you first than just go ahead and do it but I've just found out that I'm expecting my first baby and wondered if you would mind if I emailed you some questions? I've been reading your blog for a while and you've done so well with your boys and your new baby girl and looked so good when you was expecting! I very cheekily hoped I could get some advice? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! so exciting! of course you can email me hun, il try help best i can :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig