28 May 2013

Cute Mint Phone Case...



How cute is this mint case?! I love it. Im totally addicted to everything mint, its my favourite colour. I recently got the iphone 5 as it was time to upgrade my phone and the iphone 5 was cheaper than my iphone 4...yup! So my personalised case i had with my little cuties on didn't fit no more so i had to quickly find a new one. Good old ebay! I just searched 'mint phone case' and found this one for 99p including p&p!!! It took about a week to arrive which was really good i was expecting it to be longer. I love it, you can get loads of different colours so i think i might order a few more.


3 comments:

  1. I have literally just bought this because of you. ha. 99p is a bargain and I couldn't resist. I love mint too and I love the heart detail!

    Great post.

    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the case! :-) & love your blog!!

    New follower -

    www.life-as-mum.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig