7 April 2013

Barry M | Textured | Ridley Road



Mint is one of my favourite colours to wear in summer. I first fell in love the Barry M mint a few years ago when i first started blogging and have been hucked since. China glaze For Audry and Re-freshed mint have also been favourites. When i saw this new textured barry m paint i loved the colour but i didnt think id like then texture but i ended up buying it anyway because i love the shade. After trying it out i actual really like the texture of it. It reminds me of the white golf ball chewing gum balls i used to get when i was little. The only problem ive had with it so far is i feel like it takes longer to dry than the normal Barry M paints. It's not often i get a spare minute to re do my nails, i dont seem to have a long time to sit and let them dry.I always end up smudging one.So i prefer nail polishes that will dry really fast (like the gelly hi-shine,you can see my post on the blue and purple).But it is a lovely summer shade and i will definitely wearing it alot. I got mine from Superdrug on a 2 for £6 offer but i think they are £3.99 normally.

ba

3 comments:

  1. i love this shade as well... really summery

    eye---candii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour although I'm not too sure on the texture XX

    Hannah; Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I haven’t seen this before. Looks really good though from your review, and I am all for textured/ different polishes. Great pictures and I just wanted to say I love your blog too. xxx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig