18 April 2013

Barry M | Gelly Hi-Shine | Papaya

Papaya|CG-Techno|CG-SnowGlobe|CG-Medallion|Nails inc-Dimond|BarryM-Effect


I love this colour so much, I've been wearing it on my toes since i got it.Makes me feel summery ☀. I've been wearing Essie's Sugar daddy since my Glossybox arrived but i'm changeing to this right now. I love how it goes with lots of different topcoats to change it up and fit with different outfits. Luckily i got to capture this in the sun (woohooo) so it shows the true colour. I know I've seen some blog posts with the green berry shade and its doesn't look the same, the greenberry comes up alot more mint on camera but its actually more of a true green. 
The formula of this are great, it does need two coats to give a good finish as the first coat is quite thin and streaky on all of the gels. The finish is really nice and shiny and looks like you have a top coat on already. It is also fast drying. This faster than the regular Barry m polishes and much faster then the textured which take quite  a while longer i found, although im totally in love the mint textured polish.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig