16 April 2013

April GlossyBox | Limited Edition...


It's Glossybox time again....
This month Glossybox have teamed with Pearl Lowe a fashion and textiles designer. The box itself its a beautiful peach with floral print, which was a lovely surprise as i was expecting to see a plain pink box. I love what i got inside this months box, i haven't seen what the other option's were yet I'm very happy with my box. The Essie nail polish especially. The Yves Rocher nourishing cream is amazing for the price so i will definitely be repurchasing that when my sample runs out. Mango Smoothie Nip + Fab body butter smells so good too.Hair products are always great, I've said before hair things and moisturisers are my favourite things to get in beauty boxes...... followed by nail polishes ;). 

Inside my April Box...

Essie Nail Polish | Sugar Daddy
Full size | £7.99

Balance Me | Radiance Face Mask
Full Size | £18

Nip + Fab | Dry Skin Fix Body Butter
Full Price | £9.95

Richard Ward | Optimiser Style Reviver
Full Price | £19.00

Yves Rocher | 24H Nouishing Cream 
Full Size | £13.50

Overall, Fab box this month, very happy with my new Essie polish, everything in this box will get used up.
What do you think of this months box?


5 comments:

  1. I've just subscribed, this looks like such a good box! The Essie polish is gorgeous and all the other products sound fab, too.

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually gutted I cancelled my Glossy Box subcription! This months box looks great xo

    Hannah, Glitter And Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, your box is quite different from mine. We only shared 2 of the same products. I got an Illamsqua eyeliner, Yves Rocher perfume and a Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream. Hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine :) http://newwithhashtags.co.uk/glossybox-april-2013/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig