11 March 2013

Mac Saint Germain


Mac Saint Germain has to be one of my favourite lipstick. It was one of the first mac lipsticks i purchased I always saw it popping up on blogs in peoples favourites and fell in love with it.It is a soft pastel with blue tones. The finish is an amplified creme which i think is my favourite finish as you get lots of colour, the creme finish and it has a glossy/shine to it so you don't have to worry about lip gloss.

Its definitely one of my more summery colours though so i haven't got to wear it over the last few months. Whats you favourite summer lipstick?



11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, it really suits your colouring :) xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shade of this lipstick I have to get it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty shade on you! I always admire this colour but then think I can't full it off! x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful on you, but think its a bit bright for me xx

    ide love if you checked my blog out x 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour so much but it just doesn't suit me :( Which is weird because we have similar colouring yet it looks great on you but washes me out. Think I might try the lipglass version to see if I can pull it off better! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this colour looks great on you, it really suits your skin tone, i prefer to wear a tinted lip balm in the summer as i haven't found the perfect colour yet...

    eye---candii.blogspot.co.uk
    DIY strawberry fruit bouquet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour on you! Sounds weird but really suits your hair! Haha :) xx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. St Germaine is such a gorgeous colour! its one of those colours that just looks amazing on a lot of people

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colour!

    My go-to shade this summer would be Mac's Flashy pink or Benefit's Saucy (tangerine)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig