16 March 2013

Leeds Meet Up 2013



Picture by @PhotoHannahRose



                                                                                                                        Picture by @PhotoHannahRose
   
                        Lots of chatting, cocktails & amazing cake pops and cupcakes

Last Saturday me and my sister Jessica went to the meet up in Leeds (organised by Ray & Tor). I've been going for the last 3 year's (here are the posts from 2011 & 2012 if you fancy a peek at some old pictures.I was actually pregnant at the last one.) Its a great day where we can have a catch up with the other bloggers we talk to regularly but don't get to see often and also speak to different company's and find out about new products. I feel lucky that I have my sister to go to things like this with as it can be quite scary going to big meet ups like this on your own. It was nice to see the girls I've met at the previous meet up again, it makes it feel alot more comfortable when i feel like I know people there, although there were alot of new faces.The girls we sat with most of the day (picture above) were Hollie, Phoebe & Erin . We also met Khila from Msbugetbeauty, quite strange meeting someone for the first time when you've been watching there videos for years. 
There were presentations from Healthpoint who stock products in Home Bargains & Body Care. We received some of their products to try out (all of which are currently £1 each!) my favourite is by far the cocoa body butter from Derma V10 which smells amazing, actually it smells jst like the palmers lotion i used while pregnant.  Jen from Cloud 9 and finally a talk with Best British Bloggers which was really interesting i could of sat there listening to them all day.

Its was a great day & I can't wait for the next meet up!

Follow me on BlogLovin'


                                                         
Follow Me on..

8 comments:

  1. Awww those cake pops look amazing! Glad you had a good time :)

    Also, I don't know if you're interested but I'm running an international Mac lipstick giveaway at the moment, and I'd love for you to check it out. All you need to do is like a photo to enter! Link here - http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/mac-lipstick-giveaway-4-days-only.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really were, i want more lol .
      thanks hun i will :) xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fab meet up. Its always lovely to meet up with other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just to let you know that I love your blog, soooo nice! I'll follow...waiting for more posts!:) Your kids are adorable! I also have kids, a girl and a boy.
    Kisses

    http://www.beautybellenotes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe how tiny you are after giving birth to your beautiful girl not too long ago! How on earth do you do it?! Also I have to ask where did you get your top from its so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks :) i have no idea how but i seemed to drop straight back down to my pre pregancey weight as soon as i had her....although i still have a way to go until im happy. The top is from river island :) they should still have it in :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig